- We served nearly 1,650 individuals & families
- Nearly 180 individuals & families in our shelter system exited into safe, stable housing
- 60% of clients who did not have a medical home or Primary Care Physician had one within 5 days of meeting with our Healthcare Case Manager
- Nearly 90 people were successfully engaged in services through our Outreach Program
- Nearly 440 individuals and families were able to stay in their current housing and out of the shelter system because of the Prevention & Diversion program
Check out our fiscal year 2023 impact report to learn more about the impact we’re having on our community.